PACHET WAKEBOARD RONIX 2015 PARKS AIRCORE 2 WAKEBOARD + PARKS OCEAN BOOTS PACKAGE
The hard charging alternative to our freeride Bandwagon camber series. Thought you knew everything a wakeboard could do? Camber is the biggest development in riding since Herb O’Brien made the first fiberglass layup.
In the Ronix era, Parks has taken his signature hard edging, quick reacting, explosive style of riding and blended it with user friendly features year after year. When asked last year what he would like to change – PB quickly replied “camber”. You don’t realize how much you wakeboard in the backseat body position on a traditional board until you ride camber. Now a rider drives off the wake using both legs, with a more powerful but centered snap. With our patent pending arc, a rider can actually stand on a board in the most ergonomically correct body position. With how much hangtime our riders were getting, we thinned out the profile of the board for the least amount of swing weight. Ride a wakeboard for the first time – all over again - with camber. As soon as you take that first ollie you will know you are riding something totally different than the norm. Endorsed by Parks Bonifay and Shota Tezuka.
SPECIFICATII PLACA WAKEBOARD
Air Core 2 Construction – New for 2015, we have a new machined lightweight core. Just as light as its predecessor – this Air Core has more contact and feel for boat and cable riding.
• Center variable edge – a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design.
• Tip/Tail variable edge – an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn.
• Thinner profile creates more contact with the water and less weight is a beautiful thing
• A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms.
• Wide profile – this much surface area is balanced out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water.
• Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider’s faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold.
• A collection inspired by the curves of convexity.
• Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails, and has increased glide speed on the water.
• 4 x Alloy 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 x Fiberglass 0.8” Free Agent Fins.
SPECIFICATII BOOTS WAKEBOARD
• Brainframe Technologies - a footwear breakthrough in fit, function, and interchangeability
• Intuition + liners - the standard for custom moldable footwear
• Asymmetrical, soft density, ankle cut liner support offers the most board feel and flexibility
• Fully Perforated liner increases comfort and contact
• Made around our Perfect Lasts - the foundation to our acclaimed fit
• Footbed Feel #3
• Feetbelts - retain ankle and heel with a conforming independent wrap
• Double Stuff Footbeds - self-aligns to your natural foot canting
• Rad Foam - built into the heel area for those big landings
• Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
• Stitched reinforcing in the heel area eliminates delamination