PLACA WAKEBOARD HYPERLITE 2016 CARBON KRUZ NOVAA perfect blend of Marek's past supercharged with new technology that will make you a better rider, ask Rusty and he'll tell you it's a game changer. Few Wakeboarders work as hard as Rusty Malinoski and the passion he has for the sport has been poured into his new shape, the Kruz. Available with Hyperlite's exclusive light weight Nova Core, Rusty and shaping expert Aaron Stumpf have shortened the overall length but added surface area with the board's width. The development process was amazing and the final product has Rusty so excited because he's improving his craft riding the new Kruz. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker, Two Stage Channel and 9 Degree Angled Fins are design features that will help you become a better rider as well, just ask Rusty, the Kruz is a Game Changer!
SPECIFICATII PLACA WAKEBOARD
- Fully Machined Nova Core: The industry's lightest, most advanced core option offered to date. Nova core is our exclusive machined material that has vastly different properties than other core materials. It is lighter, livelier, stores and releases energy as you ride.
- E-Core Stringer: This 100% wood core brings life to your deck and adds a new dimension of wake-to-wake feel and control on rails.
- 3 oz. Woven Carbon Inlay
- M6 Strata Mounting System: This revolutionary mounting system allows a rider to choose any point on the Strata's 13-inch axis to secure their boot, allowing for the ultimate micro stance adjustment and customized set-ups.
- 9 degree Angled Fins
- Molded Landing Feature
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker: This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Two Stage Channel
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.
- Layered Glass: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.