PLACA WAKEBOARD HYPERLITE 2016 FIBRA STICLA KRUZ BIOAll the shape features Rusty demanded, built with the addition of CarboNetX and Bio 3. Few Wakeboarders work as hard as Rusty Malinoski and the passion he has for the sport has been poured into his new shape, the Kruz. Available with Hyperlite's exclusive BIO 3 Core, Rusty and shaping expert Aaron Stumpf have shortened the overall length but added surface area with the board's width. The development process was amazing and the final product has Rusty so excited because he's improving his craft riding the new Kruz. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker, Two Stage Channel and 9 Degree Angled Fins are design features that will help you become a better rider as well, just ask Rusty, the Kruz is a Game Changer!
SPECIFICATII PLACA WAKEBOARD
- CarboNetX Inlay: CarboNetX is Hyperlite's most innovative construction feature, adding to the ultimate technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Our crisscrossed fibers act like springs and tension cables delivering a responsive feel and added durability while accounting for less than 1% of the boards overall weight.
- M6 Strata Mounting System: This revolutionary mounting system allows a rider to choose any point on the Strata's 13-inch axis to secure their boot, allowing for the ultimate micro stance adjustment and customized set-ups.
- Biolite 3 Core: The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker: This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Layered Glass: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Molded Landing Feature
- Two Stage Channel
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts thus preventing delamination.