PLACA WAKEBOARD RONIX 2015 FIBRA STICLA BILL ATR Our best-selling cable/wake crossover. One of our thinnest profiled boards creates a delayed snap off the wake driving more from the tail of the board than the center. If you are more patient leaving the liquid kicker you feel a similar sensation to when you leave a jump snowboarding. This has also made it really popular at cable parks, because riders have more feel with the water and features. With most shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain speed and lift - the added glide speed of this fast rockerline is naturally punting Bill and the boys more easily off the wake. One of our most versatile cable/boat friendly shapes - from our third generation Bill series.
SPECIFICATII PLACA WAKEBOARD
• ATR ‘S’ Construction – Less swing weight and increased feel on water and rails. Energy is transferred from the tip to the tail offering a more delayed snap off the wake.
• Suction Cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response.
• G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water.
• Vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed.
• Smooth Rocker - common misconception is that you need added/abrupt rocker for increased lift - this rail design and gradual arc allow the rider to carry more forward momentum.
• Thin profiled shape & Diamond Glass - creates stored energy off the wake, softer landings and more feel on rails.
• Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails, and has increased glide speed on the water.
• Blacklight included to wake up the penguin chillin’ on top of the Bill.
• 4 x Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 x Fiberglass 0.8” Free Agent Fins.
• Ridden by former National Champion, and Double- Up King Adam Errington.