PLACA WAKEBOARD RONIX 2015 FIBRA STICLA WILLIAM INTELLIGENT CORE
The doctorate version of our Bill board showcasing our most advanced core technology. The Intelligent Core borders on ESP, delivering constant feedback to the rider. Complete with a Maple stringer, Italian made machined foam, Mod Pour Foam, parabolic Paulownia wood, and another first - carbon fiber and glass working together as one. The liveliness of this core snaps the board into the rider as they leave the wake. Bill created a fresh machine that has the most contact on the water of any board in our line with less distortion. The William has more top water momentum - so you don’t have to work as hard. With most shapes you have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to gain the speed to get lift – here the added glide is naturally putting William and the boys faster off the wake. We also exaggerated the thinned out tip/tail of this new shape, for a recoiled snap and added our carbon inlay kick.
SPECIFICATII PLACA WAKEBOARD
• Intelligent Core Construction – Experience the most in feedback between a rider and a board.
• Suction Cups on the top deck increase the connection with the boots for added board response.
• G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water.
• Vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed.
• Smooth Rocker - common misconception is that you need added/abrupt rocker for increased lift - this rail design and gradual arc allow the rider to carry more forward momentum.
• Thin profiled shape & Diamond Glass - creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake, with softer and more forgiving landings.
• Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails, and has increased glide speed on the water.
• 4 x Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 x Fiberglass 0.8” Free Agent Fins
• Ridden by former National Champion, and Double- Up King Adam Errington